A terrace may refer to:
- Terrace (building), a raised flat platform
- Terrace (agriculture), a leveled surface
- Terrace (geology), a step-like landform that borders a shoreline or river floodplain
- Terrace (gardening), an element where a raised flat paved or gravelled section overlooks a prospect
- Fluvial (stream or river) terrace, natural, flat surface or surfaces that border(s) and lies above the floodplain of a stream or river.
|Look up terrace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This page uses Creative Commons CC-BY-SA licensed content from Terrace on Wikipedia (view authors).|